Thursday 22 October 2009

introduction............ME haha!

After having my blog for weeks i finally decide to do my first blog :-D ...............My name is leah Ashby and I'am currently on BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface design at Cleveland College of art and design in my 3rd year. I'am really interested in teaching when I leave and will hopefully complete my teacher training no problem and train as a lecturer. The project i'am working on at the moment is my minor project ready for the major next year (scary stuff) I chose music....including guitars tape's etc - really love doing this, I found it hard at the beginning but got through it and feel really excited to start my finals which is menswear! - never done this before but a challenge is always good. neway thats enough of me for now ha

No comments:

Post a Comment